Sunday School, Youth and Adult Classes are held on Sunday mornings from 9:15 - 10:15 am. If you are not sure of the location of the class you wish to attend, just ask and someone will point you in the right direction.
- Our Sunday School curriculum is Bible history based as the kids follow the Promise of the coming Messiah from Genesis through the Old Testament to the Gospels of the New Testament where God fulfilled this Promise in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Then the kids learn how this promised Savior was shared through the rest of New Testament. They also learn how we share this same comforting message in our world today through Word and Sacrament.
- Our Adult and Youth Classes follow a curriculum that reviews the Bible book by book and the Confessions of the Lutheran Church. We also look at different scriptural topics as they relate to our world today.
We also offer classes throughout the week:
- Kids’ Club – Weekly VBS like event for kids’ preschool to 5th grade, held during summer months. Watch for advertised times.
- Syd’s Class – Syd takes the class through the weekly scripture readings on Wednesday afternoons from 1:00 pm to 2:00pm.
- Catechism – Instruction in the Lutheran faith for kids in the 6th through the 8th grade on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from September through May.
- Soup/Sandwich and Scripture – Weekly evening Bible class with a meal of encouragement and support for growing in our understanding of God’s grace. We meet at 6:30 pm on Thursday evenings.